Thursday, December 13, 2007

boo

Why hello there, its been awhile :)

I haven't worked in months... I miss everyone so so so much!

Not too long ago I returned for a night at PG after almost a year of absence. And as expected, there were tons of new faces. Luckily some of the old birdies were around still and ALL OF THEM REMEMBERS ME OKAY!! I was so shocked, greetings all over from the moment I stepped into the security area to the laundry to the canteen to the changing room to PG... Omg pls, people like weiqiang, jimmy, dennis(!!) and barney even wahaha! It's like a big family reunion and to be honest, I spent my hours there chatting non-stop with everyone instead of doing what I was being paid to do.. waha.

Well Don was a dog as usual but what's new right? I miss Shah, favorite captain ever hope you're doing great :)

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttBn8LAlsoQ&feature=related